Priming Oil Burner on Tuscan Boilers
- Press the reset button, the firing sequence will commence.
- During the firing sequence slacken the vent plug to purge air from the oil line.
- If ignition fails the burner will go to lockout, wait for two minutes while the bimetallic strip in the control box cools and repeat the procedure.
Be careful, do not select the pump pressure adjustment screw.
- WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM
- Kitchen Condensing Boiler Specifications
- External Condensing Boiler Specifications
- Non Condensing Boiler Specifications
- Flue Terminating Positions
- Flue Options
- Flue Kits & Accessories
- Oil Fired Boiler Fuel Supply System
- Oil Filter & Filtration
- Fire Valve
- Oil Line Hose
- Oil Tank Fuel Supply
- Condensate Drain Trap Options
- Priming Oil Burner
- Product Brochures & Guides
- Building Regulations
- Videos library
- Why choose heating oil
- Heating Systems explained
- Useful Links
Please get in touch if you need more information. Use the form on the Contact page, Call 01449 722461 or Email.