Oil line hose and all required fittings are supplied with our boilers. As a standard we supply an aircraft-grade flexible fuel oil line hose, this is a ‘lifetime’ component that will not degrade like oil lines made from rubber or thermoplastic! Teflon® hoses will outlast a rubber or thermoplastic hose, and are used in space shuttles, air craft landing gear and braking systems. A Teflon® core stainless braid flex hose is supplied with every Hounsfield Boiler.
Oil Line Hose
More details of the Teflon® hose supplied with Hounsfield Boilers in news item ‘Teflon Flexible Hose‘ and in the ‘Technical Update: July 2015’ below.
- WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM
- Kitchen Condensing Boiler Specifications
- External Condensing Boiler Specifications
- Non Condensing Boiler Specifications
- Flue Terminating Positions
- Flue Options
- Flue Kits & Accessories
- Oil Fired Boiler Fuel Supply System
- Oil Filter & Filtration
- Fire Valve
- Oil Line Hose
- Oil Tank Fuel Supply
- Condensate Drain Trap Options
- Priming Oil Burner
- Product Brochures & Guides
- Building Regulations
- Videos library
- Why choose heating oil
- Heating Systems explained
- Useful Links
Please get in touch if you need more information. Use the form on the Contact page, Call 01449 722461 or Email.