Sealed Heating System Unvented DHW Explained
A sealed heating system with unvented dhw is the optimum system for a modern installation. A pressurised hot water cylinder such as the Heatrae Sadia Megaflow will provide up to 72 litres per minute of hot water at mains pressure.
This system may be marginally more expensive to install, however it is a simple engineered solution for the supply of domestic hot water.
There are no tanks in the loft to protect from frost and the cylinder can be located at ground floor level, for example alongside the boiler.
Other types of heating systems explained
- WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM
- Kitchen Condensing Boiler Specifications
- External Condensing Boiler Specifications
- Non Condensing Boiler Specifications
- Flue Terminating Positions
- Flue Options
- Flue Kits & Accessories
- Oil Fired Boiler Fuel Supply System
- Oil Filter & Filtration
- Fire Valve
- Oil Line Hose
- Oil Tank Fuel Supply
- Condensate Drain Trap Options
- Priming Oil Burner
- Product Brochures & Guides
- Building Regulations
- Videos library
- Why choose heating oil
- Heating Systems explained
- Useful Links
Please get in touch if you need more information. Use the form on the Contact page, Call 01449 722461 or Email.