A non condensing boiler is similar to condensing boilers except they do not have a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger.
Non Condensing Boiler Explained
A modern non-condensing boiler running on oil will be around 4% less efficient than an equivalent condensing model.
A Building Regulations exemption is required when installing non-condensing boilers.
Other types of heating systems explained
- WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM
- Kitchen Condensing Boiler Specifications
- External Condensing Boiler Specifications
- Non Condensing Boiler Specifications
- Flue Terminating Positions
- Flue Options
- Flue Kits & Accessories
- Oil Fired Boiler Fuel Supply System
- Oil Filter & Filtration
- Fire Valve
- Oil Line Hose
- Oil Tank Fuel Supply
- Condensate Drain Trap Options
- Priming Oil Burner
- Product Brochures & Guides
- Building Regulations
- Videos library
- Why choose heating oil
- Heating Systems explained
- Useful Links
Please get in touch if you need more information. Use the form on the Contact page, Call 01449 722461 or Email.